cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi,We recognize that InterfaceGroups in AireOS and VLAN Groups in Catalyst 9800 are functionally equivalent.When multiple VLANs are assigned in InterfaceGroups in AireOS, the corresponding VLAN is assigned from the client's static IP. It works perfec...

nono1200 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

AppleTV can support 802.1x  WPA/WPA2 on used to Apple Configurator 2.But, CME GUI set WPA2 only.CME CUI view :ーーーーーーーーー(Cisco Controller) show>wlan summary:3      AppleTV_GP / AppleTV_WiFi                                                Enabled   mana...

Good morning Good afternoon Good nightI'm with the aironetPart Number : 73-14588-03PCA Assembly Number : 800-37899-01PCA Revision Number : B0PCB Serial Number : FOC18447Q7MTop Assembly Part Number : 800-102029-02Top Assembly Serial Number : FCW1845J8...

All, I'm seeing lots of these DHCP errors, the DHCP server is up, functioning and connectivity is ok - any idea how best to troubleshoot this?  APs are Meraki MR 42 with Meraki switches, DHCP is running on a Windows server.  Client made a request to ...

MarkB by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have a customer that is experiencing delays when the devices associate to a 1850/2800 (Mobility express 8.8.125) ap enviroment with WPA2 enterprise autentication. I think ther is a big delay betwen the beginning of the association and the f...

Hi Guys, We have some standalone/autonomous cisco aircap AP(s) which were installed short distance.Now the users face continuous connectivity issue as every few minutes the client devices keep switching between AP(s) which transmits strong signals.Is...

mmrasel16 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Lately I have a problem in joining a meeting using my laptop (using Window 10). The error message was " Can't start or join the meeting - We're having a problem connecting to the Webex Meetings Service. Check your network connection and try again."  ...

Hi Based on Matrix below link, AP 3702 can join 9800 17.5.1. but when the ap 3702 is connected to vWLC 9800, the vWLC log show it is unsupported AP. The below are ap and wlc log message. The ap should be able to join the vWLC? Thanks ----------------...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card