cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I haveWLC 9800 running 17.6.2ISE running 3.0 In WLC I have created the flex profile with local switching there it is not letting me create more than 16 VLANs and giving me this output.  % node-2:dbm:wireless: The maximum number of interfaces:16 ha...

osman869 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Actually in my company, we backup configuration file (running-config & vlan.dat) by SCP with an automatic script which just download these two files for our Cisco Devices (router, switches, AP, ...).I would like to do the same backup on the Wir...

glemaire by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco AP 9124AXD

Hi, I need to know the part number of the omnidirectional and directional antennas for this model of APs, with the type of pigtail cable needed, i don't find information about that in datasheet.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/access_po...

PQR by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a C9105AXI-B with a C9105AXW-B. TH e AXW is a standalone controller. We have present 3 WLANs and want to separate them using the C9105AXW-B dhcp for each WLAN. Can this be accomplished? if so how using only the controller

Hello, We have some AP1850i that stop working after a period of time. it blinks in red, amber... we were forced to shutdown and no shutdown the ports on the switch so that it returns to the working state! we checked the PoE and compared it! there is ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card