cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hello.I found no mention about Air Time Fairness in the Cisco IOS Configuration Guide for Autonomous Cisco Aironet AP.On the other hand, Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controller Software Configuration Guide has dedicated chapter about Air Time ...

Norst by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Buenas tardes colegasQuería consultar si es posible conseguir la imagen para convertir mi AP LAP1142N autónomo, ya que el mismo no tiene soporte como para activar el Smartnet. Gracias.

Hello,I move to a new location some 2 years and someone from this forum helped me to setup my WLC2500 to the new location.This was a used WLC from the old location with different ip range.He also helped me and showed me how to add some Aps which I di...

Tazio4436 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ME 8.10.142.0 setup with 4x3802s and 2x3702s. On the ME Controller's Network Summary screen for the APs I'm seeing Throughput from the 3702s with no clients associated. When I disable the radios on the 3702s the Throughput drops to zero. The 4...

razelle by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I have trouble configuring mDNS for AirPrint services on EWC.What i have:Fully fuctioning 9120 AP with EWC controller on it, software version of EWC is 17.6.1b. Connected to trunk port on switch. Printer resides in different VLAN from WLAN cli...

svardie by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Found this particular question online. Pasted it on the lower part of the body. Can anyone explain to me why letter C, passive client, is not the correct answer here? it should be based on this link. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/con...

I have gone through the documentation on setting up Guest wireless. We want to have the user enter a username and password.We are using Aironet 2802I access points with Mobility Express - version 8.10.151.0I have configured the guest network.Under WL...

gcook0001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have a problem with ZOOM meetings at my company office.Users often communicate in Zoom via Wi-Fi (mainly Apple Macbook) and periodically observe an unstable connection in meetings. Audio and video disappear for a short time. I looked...

Mir_One by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card