Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

You know the drill.  AP = AIR-CAP-1602I-E-K3, software version 15.3(3)JF14iWLC =  AIR-CT2504-K9, software version 8.5.105.0This is all in lab. Both WLC and AP are in same Vlan. No other devices are in the vlan, except the switch. Had DHCP enabled on ...

IJsblok by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AP AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9 no joining the WLC 5508 and giving below error. x.x.x.x replaced with controller real IP. Location is UAE and regulatory domain set to France. Is this a certificate issue of regulatory domain issue? If I change the regulatory dom...

I received shipment of AIR-AP2802I from Cisco and on shipping box label , Prod.# shows AIR-AP2802I-B-K9C and on same label Base P/N shows AIR-AP2802I-B-KC. So what do I have, the AP with Mobility Express or Lifghyweight version? 

Hello,I am configuring Cisco AP 9115AXI in my lab. I have several AP.I want to configure 80Mhz channel width in my RF profile, there is my rf profile configuration :ap dot11 5ghz rf-profile high_speed channel chan-width 80 no shutdownI am using Win...

Torken by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am working with an environment that is a bit all over the shop, when it comes to the DHCP configuration on several of the WLC interfaces. There are several SSIDs, each linked to its own interface on the controller. In the switching environme...

mrjdh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using the 702w AP on a controller running 8.0.133.0 code and using the 4 LAN ports on the AP. For the LAN ports - I want to be able to see a port and see what MAC address is learned on that port. Would also like to see basic stats to look for e...

Hi wireless pros,it's me again with a Cat9800 question.In release 17.3, the following feature was introduced:===================================================Client Roaming Across Policy ProfileThe controller allows seamless roaming between same WL...

hi everybody i have tested wired guest lan with one C9800 Foreign in the LAN and one C9800 Anchor in the DMZ.it works very well with this.but with this architecture "foreign/anchor", i must have 2 C9800 and use a DMZ. it's possible to use a guest wir...

Hi, just connected a AIR-AP3802I-B-K9 AP to the network. The AP seems to be stuck in a boot cycle. In this doc you can see that the AP requires uPOE. Is this my issue? Thank you I will be able to ping the AP for a short period...then, it goes do...

Hi wireless experts,I'm a "last follower" in Wireless technologies and in the process to evaluate the C9800. If you look in the very details, the thing is very differently from the AireOS boxes... Now I'm struggeling regarding the right IPv4 ARP / IP...

We have WLC and layer 3 switch and a lot APs which are connected to the switch with vlan20 access port. The users can get ip address from dhcp pool (10.0.20.0/24) located at the switch after connecting to these APs. Now we have the second dhcp pool(1...

Capture.PNG
wfqk by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AP with Flexconn mode means the AP is still able to work after disconnection with wlc. But why I see its light is flashing after disconnecting to wlc? Is this normal?  Thanks

wfqk by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes