Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi  Hope you all are great! i have been reading specs for both model i.e  AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9 & AIR-CAP2602I-A-K9 but having little confusion here can u please share knowledge with me that what's the dbi of both APs where i have read that 2602I has 4 d...

I want to know whether we can deployment one 5GHz for one SSID? Are the functions mentioned below implemented now? If it can be achieved, does anyone know how to deploy? Thank you i have read the cisco doc on Release 8.3Currently both Macro (green) a...

I want to deny the internal network (172.16.0.0 ~ 172.32.0.0) and permit only the Internet.Is there a problem with my ACL? 172.27.144.0 : Wireless172.30.1.61 : DHCP172.30.1.15 : DNS172.25.1.201,208 : Fileserver Thank you. 

image.png

Good day.I can’t configure Sonos via WIFI network. Built on CIsco WLC 2504.Attachment Scheme.When setting up, you need to press the buttons on Sonos and it starts sending broadcast pacet to the network at the address 255.255.255.255. which the phone ...

v_sapunov by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Sorry in advance if this comes across as a dumb question. Background - Currently have a 2702 model AP connected to a 2960 switch in a large warehouse setting. We want to add two more WAPs in the area. Due to the location it is not easy to run...

Tarun1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! So with help I got my "root" AP set up and working perfectly fine with 2 SSID's; House0fM vlan 10 and House0fMVPN vlan 11 and whichever SSID I connect to, goes to that vlan through the Catalyst Switch the AP is connected to, and works fine.The...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, All wireless barcode canner stop working because its time issue so that we cannot login. We tried many ways to resolve the issue, but failed. The last way is to check time system on AP and WLC. We can see their time and day are correct. Please...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a problem with Cisco WLC 2504. I have 3 SSID with 802.1x authentication. I also have Radius installed on a Windows server that handles my users.My problem is that I got a user in the "group1" that is linked to his specific "SSID1", and...

The AP9100 cannot join WLC3504. The AP shows some time and day wrong. I could not find the time configuration of document since it is pretty new model. Please see attached debug file and below diagram. Anyone has some suggestions and share some docum...

Capture1.PNG
eigrpy by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,I have multiple Cisco C9115AXI-E I downloaded the EWC on one of the AP and join the others to it I need now to join all C9115AXI-E to my controller Cisco WLC 3504 As I viewed the cisco compatibility matrix the following image ap1g7-k9w8-ta...

tanios191 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all!I'm new with cisco wireless and have a virtual WLC with thousand of LWAP.My daily work is looking for APs which in local mode and doesn't belong to any AP Group then change them to flexconnect mode & add them to suitable AP Group. I'm lookin...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card