cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,This is an access point that we purchased some time ago, but only recently started to use it.  We had it successfully configured and were using it for a few days until it needed to relocate.  After relocation, the wifi did not work so we did the f...

PaulK2020 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we tried to configure AP AIR-AP1832I-E-K9 (sw: 8.5.140.0). After successful configuration (on http://mobilityexpress.cisco/), the AP restarts. After restart, the created SSID disappears. When we check status on the management IP address, we can se...

Hi everyone.for a while, I've been facing an odd behavior in some APs.I have WLC 5520 (8.5.161.0) configured in N+1 and around 350 APs.The VPN concentrators are ASA 5545's.DHCP is an Infoblox (same subnet as the mgmt of the WLC). They are in the same...

Hello, I have 8 Cisco AIR-AP1852I connected using Mobility express controller, and external RADIUS(DC) for authentication. A few of our users have experienced random disconnects from the network that last a few seconds, but are enough to disrupt any ...

HelloFew APs are unable to join WLC 2504Controller IP is 192.168.1.10DHCP pool is made at cisco switch (192.168.1.0/24)Laptop and AP are getting ip from DHCP but AP is unable to join controllerAlso tried to give static ip to AP and told it controller...

night143r by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card