Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All, I have 2702 Lightweight AP & I try to convert the same in Autonomous AP by changing firmware ap3g2-k9w7-tar.153-3.JPK.tar. Only challenge I am facing during firmware upload from TFTP server to AP. AP try to discover WLC & change static Inte...

yogesh1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So basically I got complaints regarding bad wireless connectivity and I found an AP not showing any signal in the heatmap.Looked in on the eventlogs and found:%EVT-5-NTC_PROC: dot11_set_rm_scan:DFS DisableProcess: Dot11 Offchannel PROCESS%EVT-5-NTC_P...

Hi, can anyone suggest the possible reasons why Cisco ISE would authenticate an end user device with "5200 Authentication succeeded" but there is no active session? I've seen this several times for some users who are having trouble connecting. Am a n...

Mottok by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anybody from Cisco to share some detail about timers for internal information about devices (client devices and APs) to appear as disconnected in Catalyst 9800?What I mean is that when a client disconnect from the LAP and join to another infrastructu...

JPavonM by VIP
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for some documentation with details on the security used when configuring an access point Root/Mesh pair.  All I can seem to find is that it uses AES encryption which I'm sure won't be enough details for the cyber team.  We use mostly IW3...

Chipula89 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm configuring the ACL in WLC to only allow internet.PERMIT has been set for DNS and DHCP.The last line is All Deny.Is there anything else I need to PERMIT??Is it necessary to PERMIT the switch or gateway to which the AP is connected??

I'm trying to setup my 9800 WLC to send Netflow data to DNA Center. When I try to push the Telemetry config via DNA Center, it doesn't work. (I did configure the word  lan on the SSID like the document states) I would like to setup Netflow manually, ...

ROBERT T by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company recently implemented a new Cisco wireless controller based system. I wasn't a part of the initial configuration and deployment as I was quite busy with other projects at the time, but as the main administrator of our previous Aruba wireles...

*spamApTask4: Jan 19 08:56:56.746: %CAPWAP-3-DTLS_CLOSED_ERR: capwap_ac_sm.c:7076 70:6d:15:0a:10:c0: DTLS connection closed forAP 10:10:1:204 (5248), Controller: 10:10:1:201 (5246) Echo Timer Expiry*spamApTask2: Jan 19 08:56:56.746: %CAPWAP-3-DTLS_CL...

zeroken by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: