cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am currently in the process of implementing ISE posture assessment on wireless nets.  I am seeing an issue when clients connect and posture status goes from Unknown -> Compliant.  The CoA sent from ISE to WLC is failing due to 'NAS Identification M...

Hello,I have a problem when I want to update my AP1832i.In Web, impossible to go through "Cisco.com" and "HTTP" and in TFTP nothing happens.In cli, I have this error: I want to go from 8.5.140.0 to 8.10.151.On my TFTP logs I only have the file "versi...

Capture.PNG
Evann by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with my Catalyst 9800 L-C.My 9800 had some configurations then i decided erase that config with the command factory-reset allLater my 9800 reboot but when my 9800 started i can see my 9800 in rommon mode. i wastrying initializar wit...

nstr1 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hye guys, I need an outdoor AP that i can corner mount that will support two differnt directional antenna's. I have a large metal clad building and need to get WIFI on the outside to cover 2 sides of the building like north and east or west and south...

Resolved! WLC SSID Interface

HiI ahve notice that on our coporate WLAN the Interface is Dummy why is this and what is the purpose of the Dummy Interface it has a non routable IP Address and is assigned to a vlan that isnt present anywhere else in the network,  there is a interfa...

Hi there, i got a cisco 2504 WLC with OS version - 7.0.112.56. when i tried to upgrade it to new OS , it gives below error. (Cisco Controller) >transfer download start Mode............................................. TFTP Data Type...................

We have 6 WLCs 3 on two of our major locations running 8.3.150 software version. We will be replacing our wireless gear so we will not be updating these WLCs and we are changing vendors. We will not be upgrading the gear until probably at the end of ...

Fespino1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,is there a enabled "HREAP Local Switching: and enabled option "Learn Client ip address" on WLC can be a problem for static ip addresses on client?we have problem with wireless connection for Android devicesPoint is that we must have static IP a...

ibrkic001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an environment of approx. 100 controllers of different models/different software version and Cisco Prime Infrastructure is deployed. Controllers are not 100% configured with applied templates in PI and their is large mismatch between applied ...

Hi, AP3602i cannot join WLC3504. Anyone can help to take a look at the below messages. Thank you [*04/12/2021 15:46:59.6862] CAPWAP State: Discovery[*04/12/2021 15:46:59.6885] Discovery Request sent to 10.10.10.3, discovery type STATIC_CONFIG(1)[*04/...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning,     I'm attempting to setup a Guest WiFi. There is already a "Guest" SSID on the WLC. I believe it's a direct copy of the internal private SSID. Both SSID's are on the "management" interface.  I'm trying to separate it from the internal...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card