cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Need one design help. We have two lightweight APs configured in different AP group and flexconnect group. Both AP are on same floor. We want request of some user  go through one AP and other user group should go to other AP .But its not happen...

I am currently running WCS 7.0.164 and 1130 series access point firmware 7.0.98.0.I am getting lot of complains from students that their laptops are not getting 5 bars signals.   They are getting at least 1 or 2 bars with being disconnect frequency. ...

Hello, i have a problem with provisioning the AP2700. After the prime procedure was configured, the AP restarted. but now he gives me the following error: *Aug 13 13:56:07.395: %CAPWAP-5-SENDJOIN: sending Join Request to 10.10.1.100*Aug 13 13:56:07.5...

HelloI try to find out on my AP2602 Autonomous the option Mesh, please how do i found this? AP2602(config-if)#station-rolenon-root Non-root (bridge)repeater Repeater access pointroot Root access point or bridgescanner Scanner access pointsniffer Snif...

Hi all Now that most users are doing home-office, I think it's a good time to modify some wireless settings on the WLCs (running 8.5.x and 8.8.x). One of them is PMF on the SSID. I had that so far disabled, but I think it's time to set this in a firs...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,   We are testing flex connect + local switching + AAA override and having trouble in dynamic VLAN.   *Dot1x_NW_MsgTask_6: Apr 03 01:38:55.669: 88:e9:fe:7f:1a:6e Username entry (EAP-TLS.v_jymeng) created for mobile, length = 253 *Dot1x_NW_...

Cheng by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card