cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Dear Team , i have problem with wireless network, connection is so so slow to access internet or local application , i  lose regularly connection to CISCO WLC or local applicationthe picture as attached depicts the issue Thanks for help

Nadia Bbz by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,I am required to log into a number of FlexConnect Access Points (APs) to troubleshoot some DHCP issues that are occurring on a number of end user clients and unable to enable SSH and Telnet due to the following error:"Failed! AP has d...

nathant by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My Wireless device connected to the WAP is having issues regarding connectivity to the network.This is what happens. 1.) When using an internal DHCP scope (with DHCP proxy enabled -> cant be disabled), the Wireless Device gets the correct DHCP in...

AsExpected.PNG Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG

HelloI have installed per now me AP2606 Autonomous this are connetect on LAN side with 1Gb TP-Cable.i think that i have configured good. but one question about the Speed? i read also on Cisco Paper that this AP can be transfer Speed up to 400mbps i c...

Hi All,Need one design help. We have two lightweight APs configured in different AP group and flexconnect group. Both AP are on same floor. We want request of some user  go through one AP and other user group should go to other AP .But its not happen...

I am currently running WCS 7.0.164 and 1130 series access point firmware 7.0.98.0.I am getting lot of complains from students that their laptops are not getting 5 bars signals.   They are getting at least 1 or 2 bars with being disconnect frequency. ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card