cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello we are using two 1832 AP's in Mobility Express Mode. The SSID is WPA2/PSK. Controller's internal DHCP Server is used. However, I don't understand why some Devices will show up with a Hostname and others as "unkown". I know that as long as I use...

2020-02-09 12_48_34-Window.png

Just curious if anyone here in the retail space have Adyen/VeriFone e285 devices? I'm looking for feedback since this device is only 2.4ghz. Utilization already in the malls on 2.4ghz is pretty high and I don’t believe these will work well at all, bu...

Hi, I'm new to WiFi implementation and have 1 question. Why we should use ascii or hex with option under DHCP for the AP to discover the WLCI think as they are both in the same L2 LAN. AP should discover the controller without adding any option under...

Hello, I am having issues with our access points after a link failure.So satellite office with primary MPLS and backup VPN link.If MPLS link fails, all the access points become disconnected from the WLC.  However if I reset the AP they will re-join t...

If I need to have RFID equipment location in a field where I only have 1 AP, but I do not need the location on the MAP simply that the AP sees it within its coverage radius. Can I do with DNA Space, for example RFID_X is on the AP of Field_1 and indi...

Hi Comunity, i've got a little topic with a 5520 / IOS 8.3.133.0: Menu Wireless - Coutry: 36 countrys are enabled: AR, AT, BE, BO, BR, CH, CL, CN, CO, CZ, DE, DK, ES, FR, GB, GR, HR, HU, IN, IT, LI, LU, MX, NL, PA, PE, PL, PT, RO, SE, SK, TH, TR, UA,...

Hello Experts, I having issue with one AP, whcih is not joing to WLC (version 8.5.151.0), rest more then 30 APs are joined. Here are logs from AP: Discovery response from MWAR ''running version 0.0.0.0 is rejected.Failed to decode discovery response....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card