cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm wondering if when you set multiple mandatory data rates, example 3, that means a client MUST support these 3 data rates or it has to support one among the 3 mandatory data rates ? Example, most of our rf profiles 5Ghz Data Rates are config...

Capture.PNG
Clem58 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I’m using your services because I can’t deal with that issue. I used to make an automatic backup of my CMX, but with the version 10.6 I am stuck. I’ve made a backupschedule and wanted to use the postbackupschedule script to send the backup on oth...

I am trying to configure the internal AP to join a wireless controller. It is in CAPWAP mode but I keep getting the following log Jan 10 15:59:42 kernel: [*01/10/2020 15:59:42.2299] Waiting for preferred uplink IP configuration How is it supposed to ...

Hi, Ive got a number of 1117's with wifi to configure and id preferably not use the gui to do it. I need to tag vlan 10. I have been able to work out the config I need to apply to the controller for the most part apart from Vlan tagging. Any idea how...

T_M_S_W by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Recently one of my AP3802 on the deployment suddenly went boot loop. When I console the AP, the following message constantly showing up. [*09/14/2019 03:32:04.1960] Discovery Response from "WLC_IP"[*09/14/2019 03:32:04.1960] Discovery respons...

fdharmawan by Level 4
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Somehow I did not receive an email notification about my eap certificate was expiring and now I have an expired EAP/admin certificate.  What I need to know is what will be the production impact when I install the new certificate?  I am going to do th...

Working on an upgraded wireless deployment.  Customer used to have 5508 WLCs and a mix of 3602 and 3502 AP.  Recently upgraded them to new C9800 WLCs and 9117 APs.  I have an SSID that iPad's connect to that is configured as WPA2/AES PSK with a hidde...

Todd S by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone had any issues using a console cable on the new 9115AX AP's?Are there any unusual settings, unlike all the other AP's and switches, like a strange Baud rate, or anything?I have a couple console cables that works for all my Cisco gear, but ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card