Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am planning to Upgrade AP license on WLC in HA. According to Cisco, the HA has to be broken before the license file can be installed on the primary. How do I login to to the then standby controller after HA is broken? (same account as the primary o...

xtreme by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day everyone I have a problem joining an Access Point 1852i To a 3800 with mobility express.   This is the problem that appers me on CLI.   [*07/26/2018 01:22:25.0000] CAPWAP State: DTLS Setup[*07/26/2018 01:22:25.0099] dtls_process_packet: DTLS...

Hi,   I have a cisco AP model  3702I-k9.. It is not joining to the WLC 3504. The AP gets stuck in the sending Join Request to 10.69.64.15 message as below. Please help.   *Jan 22 03:53:51.000: %CAPWAP-5-DTLSREQSEND: DTLS connection request sent peer_...

Is it possible to export a list of currently connected devices off a WLC? I have a client who is trying to determine if the connected wireless users are a majority of mobile users or legitimate employee computers.Thanks!

Can anyone direct me where to find a replacement battery for a WIP310?The Model no is FPO-050-01/MTry searching for this on G00gle, ebay, etc and you will get nothing.Looked at every cell phone battery model on the market and none match.Any assistanc...

I am a Computer Technician at a Hospital in Kansas. We are currently running on a Cisco 5508 WLC and have 57 Cisco Aironet 1240AG AP's. Somehow today our wireless controller crashed. After about 10 mins it came back online but only 36 of the 57 AP's ...

First of all thanks for your help.I have a simple scenario with two RAPS and one MAP but I am suffering random disassociations from the MAP Access Point and the clients connected to this AP accordingly.Checking at logs I notice that there is plenty o...

Picture3.JPG Picture1.JPG Picture2.JPG
Alfonsoj by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, Im showing some weird logs on ASR9001, it seems to me a memory leak due to pm_collector process. what is this process and will the restart of the process resolve the issue without impacting the services? pm_collector[]: %LIBRARY-REPLICATOR...

Mery by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We just purchase 3 new AP 1830 but unable to join in Controller 2504. Existing we have AP 1702 and AP 1131 is working fine with the controller. The 3 new AP have smartnet license and the Controller also smartnet license renew, but it cannot b...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card