cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Wireless Experts,   I'm in a situation where we have two remote location's APs are connecting to one WLC in data centre through central switching. Each site has 3 SSID which are namely CORP (DHCP in data centre & distributed among the remote si...

chandan.j by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I purchased a brand new AIR-AP1852I-A-K9C (product number on the Cisco box) and the description below is "Cisco Aironet Mobility Express 1850 Series". The AP boots up and is cycling through green, red, and amber (Discovery/join process in prog...

mcv by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WLC2504 running 8.5.135.0 - I know "bonjour" support was removed back in 8.0.something.Been playing with this and read the 8.5 config guide which seems to describe setting up mDNS and so on to support Apple devices.When I follow the directio...

Dear all,we are facing some problem to deploy a virtualized localization solution made of WLC, Prime Infrastructure and MSE.We constructed, in our lab, on a UCS C220M3 with VMWare 5.1 the following solution:Virtual WLC version 7.3.101 (ip address 10....

Resolved! Wlc 3504 HA down

Hello ; I have 2 WLC 3504 with 30 APs , I just configure HA on both WLC on the Fist Time HA up correctly but after quick time the configutation duplicate on the secondary Wlc and HA get  down.   can any One help to  fix the issue .

youness10 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HEllo, recently a consultant told me that the 2 prot management of our WLC (the Mangement & redundency managt) should be on the Exacte smae VLAN of the Interface of the AP, is it correct? On the same VLAN number, not the same subnet, but VLAN? The re...

Hey everyone, We are trying to apply centralized ACL rules per user group by using ISE authentication. The problem is when we get to the wireless, the WLC does not support DACL. And from the documentation I've seen, the WLC 2504 does not support SGAC...

Hi guys   I have a problem where my wlc will not authenticate via tacacs.net , the server is reachable from the controller and Authentication, Accounting and Authorization has been setup and enabled on the WLC priority is Tacacs/Local.  On the tacacs...

Hello,   My client cannot have his TKIP clients work on 2802 APs on an SSID configured with WPA+tkip and WPA2 + AES, even though the documentation says they should.   We found a workaround but I was wondering when I could tell the client that these o...

liboucher by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card