Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am currently a little bit lost which IOS version I need to use for an autonomous Aironet 1262. On the download page its stated, that the latest version is 15.3(3)JD11 dated October 2017, but if I read the release notes for e.g. 15.3(3)JF4 ( whi...

jordan72 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,Am having wlc 2504 with 1852e AP. I did reset for the APs and covert it to CAPWAP.WLC is connected via trunk to L3 switch witch act as DHCP server for the APs.Aps and WLC (Mgmt port) are all in the same vlan (200).Some APs are seen by WLC an...

Hello, In one building, most of time we can find several SSID signals on the same channel when using InSSIDer. Do you think they would interfere with other? however we could not find the interfere. Why ? Thanks  

wfqk by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have following setup: [Notebook]----wired connection----[Cisco Lynksys wlan ethernet bridge] )))))) wirelessConnection (((((  [AP]-----[switch]-----[Router]-----[WLC]I use a seperat DHCP Server. so on the WLC the DHCP Proxy is disabled. what ...

I have captured the output of the "show run-config" on a number of 2504 and 5508 with no problems; but I have had issues with capture on 5520's.  I have a feeling it might be that they can REALLY pump out the configuration and statistics without paus...

Hi today i read some papers from Cisco about AP1142, and its explain how the frequency works and how it support 48Mbs or 300Mbs depended on my choice so i have question here, if i broadcast my signal with 802.11n then my coverage in 30ft support 300M...

Murad* by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, Need your assistance to fix an issue which we are facing presently. We are having 15 Access points and 10-15 users are connected to each APs.When users are connected over WLAN they get approx 15 Mbps speed but get only 200kbps while conne...

Hi Fellow Experts,   I am in the situation where I don't have the IP address of the WCS in the inventory list, I can login to my WLC but not sure how to work out my WCS IP address which is very weird scenario, wondering if there is any way we can fin...