ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

To prepare for a costumer A9K upgrade from 4.2.3 to 4.3.4, we had to do a 'run repart -d' to increase disk space (from 1.5 to 1.8G) to accommodate the new software before removing the old one. We understood that now every new RSP that was installed i...

Was so happy to see SMU download capability existing in CSM2.0.However when I enter my CCO credentials, the download starts and then reports "Get download URL failed".My CCO account is valid, the download directory exists, no web proxy involved.Curio...

Hi allCan anyone explain how to make sense of the fixed-in releases listed in the bug tool?Specifically, I am looking at a DDTS (CSCum08957) which is listed as "known fixed" in 5.1.2.12i.BASE.Well, I run 5.1.2, and an "admin show ver" gives me:=====S...

I am seeing behavior in the lab which I don't understand.  I hope someone can help. I have three ASR 9010 running XR 4.2.3.  All have RSP440, MOD-80, and A9K-MPA-4X10GE cards.  Node A has a 10 gigabit ethernet link to node B, and node B has a 10 giga...

Resolved! cannot get ip

this circuit cannot get ip , what happened? RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:TYCK-601#show subscriber session filter access-interface bundle-ether 10102.1146 detail Mon Aug 25 18:22:30.192 TaipeiInterface:                NoneCircuit ID:               TYCK-601 bundle-e...

HIi,I am trying to design a policing strategy/implementation for circuits we provide as a Service Provider, be it internet circuits or EoMPLS circuits (in the future I will have the requirement to do the same for VPLS and L3 IPVPN circuits).All of th...

Hello, I am trying to TURBOBOOT from a usb on the CRS16 PRP cards but have been unsuccessful.  I have read all the installation guides and follow it verbatim and still come up short. ALl the pre requirements for the upgrade have been met.  My ROMMMON...