Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I just upgraded to ACI 4.2(4o) and got a critical alert "intersight proxy not configured" flashing permanently.By Clicking on "View more" there is: "Configure Intersight Proxy to use the Network Insights – Base application for free."The Network...

script a below:from acitoolkit.acitoolkit import Sessionfrom acitoolkit.aciphysobject import Nodeurl ='https://10.10.1.0'user ='admin'PASSWORD ='admin'session=Session(url, user, PASSWORD)print(session)if session.login().ok:print("sucess")else:print("...

Pradip by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ACI fans,in the qosClass configuration (qosInstPol: uni/infra/qosinst-default) there is the qosClass configuration.In the 4.x GUI it's under Fabric > Access Policies > Policies > Global > QoS Class.Each QoS class (Level 1 - 6) can be enabled or di...

Hello,I have "ACI Essential SW license for a 10/25/40G+ Nexus 9K Leaf (ACI-ES-XF)". I have a question: Does this license supports the usage of all 48 ports without any additional license on switch LEAF 93180YC-EX?Thanks for your response. note :  I h...

Dears, If I have two DCs with two fabrics in each fabric there is two EPG with VNID 10000 and another one with VNID 20000 (maybe EPG VNID 10000 for VDI users and EPG VNID 20000 for Application) and we create Contract between them. in DR DC has same w...

Hi folks, I'm rather new to DevOps, so can say Day-2 monitoring and API have never been my things until recently. For ACI fabric, what class/MO that I need to use, and would be recommended warning and critical thresholds, for below criteria?APICCPU, ...