Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,   I am designing ACI connectivity to Palo Alto firewall in Active/Standby  mode. Just have few queries -   1. will it be possible to create vPC to each Firewall and have an L3Out to each? 2. Is there any white paper regarding the connectivity to ...

Shahin901 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,   since 3.2 ACI apparently supports Smart Licensing. To get rid of the warnings I installed a satellite and registered the fabric. The switches are all fine and find their ACI_LEAF_BASE_10G licenses. However the APIC (it's only one since it...

I have integrated the vCenter with the APIC successfully. The DVS is created on the vCenter and the VLANs have been allocated dynamically. However, the blade is physically connected through a vPC with the Leafs. The vPC is only allowing the infrastru...

Yacine BS by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All ,   We have wiped out all 3 APIC Clusters and configure 3 APIC Cluster from scratch  and replace the backup configuration and We are trying to add all configuration manually .However , We have noticed that all Spine and Leaf is still having ...

eahmed007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, From the CLI, I can "show fex 101 detail" and it gives me output, including the FEX description, which is always "FEX0101", or whatever the fex id is.  How can I change this description to something more useful, both through the APIC GUI, and ...

Isaiah by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes