Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Guys,  Is there a way a can police traffic on ACI. I need to limit traffic on a particular EPG, i know i can create a custom QoS policy but not sure how i can rate limit it.I figured i could probably mark the traffic and then send into 7k and police ...

HiI have downloaded ACI Python samples provided by cisco on github. I searched using Python pip search for cobra but couldn't find any relevant library. Please let me know where could I get the python cobra library for ACI samples. Many Thanks Mehran

Resolved! Cisco ACI maximums

Hi There, Could anyone help me find out the maximum tenants can setup in Cisco ACI.  My understanding is it can support 64k tenants base on document below. however someone said it only support 100 tenants and it will grow to 500 in the future. Could ...

Hi, I have some questions below in preparation for our upcoming implementation. 1. APIC-EMa.       Is the Nexus 9K required to use APIC-EM?b.      What are the components to use this?c.       What are the supported Catalyst switches/IOS versions to u...

a.burlaos by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes