Application Centric Infrastructure

Join the ACI conversation. Jump into this space for access to peers and industry experts. You’ll find the latest updates, helpful resources, and assistance when you need it.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm trying to update subnets via Postman; I'm not sure, but in a product production environment, I can't always use APIC inspector, so I thought I'd try with a browser URL. Is it necessary to always use the URL from the inspector or is there another ...

Qwr! by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was trying to create a subnet but 400-Bad request. The request cannot be fulfilled due to bad syntax. Here is the payload and URLs I tried. I'm just wondering if I get some direction {"totalCount": "1","imdata": [{"fvSubnet": {"attributes": {"annot...

Qwr! by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACI SPAN Session

Hello,I'd like to create a span session in my ACI infrastructure, typically from my proxy appliance attached to physical port on a LEAF toward a remote VM acting as a sniffer receptor, running Wireshark.I have tested few methods for configuring SPAN ...

Topology of my fabric.PNG
gilou_1973 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community,  On one of our clients ACI fabric I found two different faults regarding the FPGA and BIOS version mismatch.  For the FPGA there is a version (0x8) under the expected version (0x9). On the first switch I start with the manual upgrade...