Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Dear All,I'm designing the network topology for a multi tiered application using Nexus 7010 with ACE 4710 and Juniper firewalls. Each tier will be in it's own VLAN and IP subnet and communications between tiers needs to be firewalled and in some case...

Resolved! Config Issues

Hi guys,I am having some trouble with this config. All i am looking to do is a simple reverse proxy to this one host. When the page comes up it prompts me to download a bin file.... Probe succeeds and it says its working. I would also like to redirec...

Hi Team,We are facing issue with WAE device model WAE-512-K9 as not accessing through HTTP by our Customer.As per him, there was no configuration change but getting login through telnet.I have got two error message for this device from shared logs as...

Hi all,Please see the attached diag for our waas setup. The traffic is not optimized and shows as pass-through in one end and no stats are shown in other end.4500 switch config:ip wccp 61 redirect-list wccp_list password xxxx ip wccp 62 redirect-list...

Srin_G by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everybody,            We have recieved 2 testing units for from CISCO for demonstration. When we switched on the machines we found that there is no operating system at all. Can any one guide us from where this operating system is downloaded and...

A small setup with a CM and 3 waas boxes running ver 4.4.3aIt has been running fine a long period of time.Now the main Waas stands as offline.It looks like the acceleration is running ok and its connectivity betwen the main waas and CM.They are on th...

pbuch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes