Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi I would like to know... if someone knows how to size a Load Balancer. If i dont have statistics, what is the best way to size a load balancer1. Size of the Internet Connection - 10 Mbps 2. SSL offload ..........unsure 3. Number of Webservers 2 reg...

rahulja by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Recently, we have tried to migrate one of the web services that is fronted by the Cisco ACE 4710 and we observed that some of the HTTP packets were dropped by the ACE 4710 as the maximum parse length (e.g. HTTP header) exceeded the default length ...

Dave Ng by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two serverfarms, S1 and S2.  I need S1 to probe S2 and if S2 servers are all down then I need all the servers in S1 to be taken down.   This is what I was thinking.  I would prefer to script this all out and use a single probe, but I'm not sur...

shday by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the process of migrating from the CSS to the ACE. Our CSS setup was routed mode, so I've built the ACE as routed mode. The issue I struggle with is the server side vlan is strictly for web servers. Previously the web servers had a 2nd NIC for...

Users are getting intermittent http 409 error when they are in a specific UI on the web page served thru an ACE 5520.I can't find anywhere that would casue me to believe these errors are being generated from the ACE, but the application and server te...

Hello PeopleWe have a little problem with our ACE configuration.The Goal is that the ACE works as Load balancer for our future Microsoft OCS 2007 R2 infrastructure.Actually, we're trying to configure the ACE, but without any success.I'm not sure if i...

Hi all,I want to downgrade an WAE-674 from 4.5.1 to 4.4.7.x.The problem is that I have already done an restore rollback on this device before from 5.01 to 4.5.1, see below.Is there other whay to downgrade remotly, without any local access?Regards Jan...