Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I know the 4948 switches do not support a redirect list as per the WAAS deployment cookbook I found somewhere else on netpro. The problem I get is that I cannot telnet to the loopback interface of the 4948 when I've got wccp and waas functioning a...

cstockwe by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DearssI am trying to configure traffic redirection for WAAS. from one side i have the WAE attached to a layer 2 switch and the default gateway is the router. by doing router on a stick. on the edge side, i have a WAE attched to a layer 3 switch where...

Resolved! Policies

I have a question pertaining to how policies work on vservers on Cisco's CSM.If I configure a vserver with a policy and the policy has an access-list (client-group) mapped to it which directs traffic to a specific serverfarm however all reals in that...

amaiale by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,the customer has to loadbalance SSL traffic which is terminated on servers port 8001. But the clients need to communicate on port 443. So the customer provide the following configuration, but it isn't work. Does anybody know where is a problem? Th...

Hi,I have the Cat4500 and I'd like to use WAAS for TCP optimalization. I can use only WCCPv2 for traffic redirection. I don't know which mask I have to set. I wrote that for Cat4500 is only one mask supported.I'm sending you the WCCP configurations o...

Team,Is the ACE module able to probe a specific context for a webpage? What would I need to configure on the probe to search for the following context?GET https://wil-02.testtnet.com/index.jspLook for “windows-password-username” The server admins...

jteixido by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a process to upgrade the WAAS code on WAE-502's and 522's but without being on the production network and visible to the CM where the software patch is usually distributed from. Is there a way to manually do the upgrade by popping th...