Application Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

All physical interfaces on ACE 4710 share the same MAC address. Also, VIP addresses share the same MAC address. ACE 4710 is connected to a switch. How is the switch supposed to know which interface to send the packet to if it is doing layer2 switc...

Server A, Server B, Server C are connected directly to CSS (Network Address 192.168.XX.XX). clients access the servers through Internet and get connected as well as load balanced. But our servers are unable to track the source IP address of the clien...

mcx-india by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to know mib for monitoring about ace module.example.current real server sessionreal server max sessionreal server total seesionreal server highest sesssioncurrent verser sever seesionvserver max sessionvserver total sessionvserver highest sess...

yeundu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone had success in connecting Canon multi-function printers to a WAAS print queue that is available to clients?I can create the queue and attach to it through a client, but the Windows status constantly states "Access denied, unable to connect...

We have two CSS running in box to box redundancy in two-arm (router mode) on code 8.10.40. Master is running with ip redundancy master (causing it to always be master if it is up and running). We had a need to reload a previous configuration. To do t...

aanelso1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we configured http-head keepalives on GSS, but get no positive answer. therefore the question: is there any possibility to check the http-head request manually from the GSS, like on CSS with "icp probe host <ip> "<html site>" <port> thx in advance

Resolved! WAE Buffer Sizes

I recently read an article on the best buffer sizes (optimized and original) to configure a WAE device for based upon its model type. I have several dozen 502s within my environment, but have just noticed that my buffer size setting is applied to al...

richianaj by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes