Archived Small Business Support

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Cisco RV 180W input.Friday 10-14-2011.Plugged in modem and waited for it to boot fully. Plugged power into RV180 and it powered on ok. Power light blinks. I don't think it should. If power is off on router it should be off. If it's on then power ligh...

jmoilanen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First power up (out of the box)1. On power up power light is solid then blinks during bootup then returns to solid2. WAN and Wireless solid after boot3. Default cisco/cisco username/password DOES NOT WORK.Cycled power three times then decided to fact...

Resolved! Hung ON100-K9

cisco-onplusVAR ID 1913Customer ID 5651, USS Nautilus (SSN-571)ON100-K9 (MAC 64:00:F1:20:D3:38) - this is a production-build ON100 from DNI, but marked "not for resale". Only thing outwardly unusual about the device is that it does not have final pro...

dcorley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Now 9-21-2011 7:56am pstI just installed the 1.1.0.8 firmware this morning. Here's some thoughts.When upgrading firmware I ticked reset to factory defaults and it didn't do that. When it rebooted the log in was the same as before, so it didn't reset ...

jmoilanen by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just got a PLG1000 at the Richardson Site's demo expo and am unable to get it to activate. The status lights are Red and Blue and it doesnt even appear to get an IP from my dhcp server. I couldn't find anything about those error lights on http://ww...

brreitme by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Any release why port 8080 would be open on the rv220W?I ran an intensive scan with nmap on the rv220w earlier and it showed port 8080/tcp open along with 49150/tcpi dont have these open by any rules. i think 49150 is upnp however.