Cisco Cafe

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

This is probably the wrong place to ask, but I'm a n00b. I've been trying to download some firmware from the Software Center but always get the result "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading." Is it broken? Any suggestions?...

Hi, I could not find valueable information from local provider, in my cisco profile I have 3 contracts. On the status column for the router it says "active" and for ASA contracts is says "signed". What is the diffrence between signed and active? Is i...

Resolved! CCIE candidate

Hi Community, I got into a discussion with a customer because there is a ''ccie-candidate'' that was proposing a different solution that I was...Turns out both solutions (mine and this other guy) where valid points of view... but I think... aren't we...

Well, I guess this certification did not yet exist but we have a candidate.CCCC stands for Cisco Certified Computer Cat  and this is him:Our family is really into IT. My wife is a CSE, I am a CCIE wannabee who has already done CCNP/CCDP.Our kids are ...

lgijssel by Level 9
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Better late than never.....Thank you Leo for uncovering what is a new type of network attack.I have been analyzing all the data for months now and here is what I found. This is a new type of "Flooding" attack which will flood H2O packets to try and b...

burleyman by Level 8
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to acknowledge CSCs first "super gold" recipient Rob Huffman.  Over the years Rob has spent countless hours helping others on the community.  During this time he has solved thousands of member problems around the world!  His helpful and frie...

Check out our new flash demo!  There is even a cameo from one of our VIPs http://www.cisco.com/web/tsweb/flash/community/cisco_support_community_tours.htmlCheers,Dan

Hey Folks,It's that time of the year again and I thought it would be fun to sharesome crazy holiday stories I have many, but the first one involves the Christmas feast (or not)A couple of years ago, my wife Carmen and I were heading to my folksfor th...

Rob Huffman by Hall of Fame
  • 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The Cisco Support Community team wishes all a safe, restful & happy holiday season.Thank you all for making the community such a special place for everyone!Tom Yoritaka, Director, Cisco Support Community

Resolved! IOS Joke :D

A friend just emailed me this joke and I've been laughing like a stupid for an hour so I figured I'll post it 5 Routers walk into a bar.... Who gets the car keys?.......THE DESIGNATED ROUTER!!!! LOL

pablo.nxh by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HelloWorld

Hello everyone,I have recently joined the community and I thought I 'd say hi to everyone in my first discussion thread. Hoping to learn and contribute in the coming days, weeks, months and years. I recently certified as CCNA, I also have a degree in...

ahmed.jama by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Mike,Congratulations on your new gold badge (although it is well known that the gold badge is not really my favorite )! BTW: How about some way (maybe on the main page) to highlight members who get a new badge (especially the brand new stars)?Ch...

marikakis by Level 7
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes