Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All, First time using CML, I have downloaded and set up Anyconnect, however when I trying connecting using IP Address, I get error connection timed out even though still connected to the network. Any advise pls ?

Hello I'm very new to DNA Center and currently testing in a lab before deploying to a pilot site.  I understand what the purpose of Fusion router is for but I have a question around the mangement of the Fusion router.  Is it possible and/or recommend...

hi   I upgrade from 1.3.0 to 1.3.3.7 and face this error. I use Cloud update. I checked document says it can be direct upgrade.   Please help. Thank you.   System update status:   Version successfully installed : 1.2.0.1013   Version currently proces...

Hi All, I am configuring a brand new deployment of DNAC 2.1.2! Exciting times ahead. I'm looking for a little guidance on how to define the hierarchy of my network. Some notes:- We have multiple campuses, with multiple buildings at each- Remote campu...

daveald by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If we have for example two fabric sites site1,site2 and there is wan between the fabric sites so we will use IP-Transit at each fabric site to make all fabric sites can communicate together so from the SGT side we will use SXP protocol to exchange SG...

Hi Cisco Community,  I am new to all DNA stuffs. I've purchased a bunch of C9200L-E (with the mandatory DNA Licence of 3 years for each) to add to my current architecture composed mainly of 2960X. As these new switches integrate an existing architect...

A lot of angst towards NBN in 2017.5GN in Melbourne enters 2018 offering 5G services to businesses in Australia, one of the only ones to do so.IPO at launch (Nov 2017) was at 25 cents a share and has already reached 40 cents at start of trading today...

Hi I've watched a Cisco video on installing DNAC and it shows enp10s0 being used as a cluster link but the presenter assigns 1.1.1.1/24 to the link with no gateway.  In documentation it shows that for a single node the cluster link doesn't need to be...

Good afternoon all,I recently reached out to one of the guys on our server team to create a storage location that I can use to backup our DNAC to. He sent me the path and IP for the storage location however when I try to setup configure the backup I ...