Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

SWITCHING ARCHITECTURENetwork Traffic Models:Traffic flow is an important consideration when designing scalable, efficient networks. Fundamentally this involves understanding two things:.Where do resources reside?.Where do the users reside that acces...

My company will be moving towards Cisco DNA in the future and they wanted me to do my homework as to what training I will need. Could anyone recommend a company that does training or a specific course?  I've been looking up youtube videos and trying ...

I have question about internal border as i know it acts like fabric edge so it just cache at lisp database the destination ip at fabric so there is no lisp database entries on it  ans assume the cache also is empty from the fabric users subnets so wh...

Hello everyoneWe want to implement SD-Access solution in our LAN network. DNA version is 1.2.8 and it is full of bugs.We want to upgrade it but for our organization’s policies can’t use direct internet or via proxy.Is there any way to upgrade DNA off...

dears ,   have a nice day      kindly i have problem that switch C9500-32QC that is working as border in SDA  is reloaded  without any reason or loggs , so kindly share your experience if you faced a similar problem  all switches on the same rack are...

samirsaad by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, We have distribution and access layer new switches which should be provisioned through DNA.Distribution switch should be connected to not Cisco router and DNA center is on another subnet.Management interface should be VLAN interface and IP ad...