Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,   Customer is recently upgraded the DNAC to 2.1.2.4, and encountered "Layer-2 only pool is supported only on IOS 16.12.5 and above. Upgrade lower version switches to IOS 16.12.5 or later to enable Layer-2 only pool'.  Customer is using C9300/...

kara by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,   When I am trying to remove a SDA edge device from fabric, DNAC complains cannot delete device(s) with interfaces containing port assignments...Already following procedure from User guide...Would like to know if someone knows how to resolve....

kara by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone We want to implement SD-Access solution in our LAN network. DNA version is 1.2.8 and it is full of bugs.We want to upgrade it but for our organization’s policies can’t use direct internet or via proxy.Is there any way to upgrade DNA of...

Hi, I am in the process of upgrading a DNA Center and would like to run the AURA tool with commandline parameters.But when I do so it stops with an error.$ ./dnac_aura -s -o -c /tmp/pip-unpacked-wheel-i2cahb/PyInstaller/loader/pyimod03_importers.py:3...

In our environment we have a number of sites with local fusion routers, with a border connected to it. We're currently using IP Transit with the local fusion routers providing a default route to our borders for all current VNs. We are looking at addi...

when we have separated control plane node and border node so there will be IBGP session between CP and Border node and CP will advertise all the lisp database via summarization to the Border node so what will be the next hop at Border for this routes...