Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

CAN ANYONE HELP ME to DRAW THE NETWORK TOPOLOGY IN CISCO PACKET TRACER? I NEED JUST THE DIAGRAM OF THE CONNECTION.  Project  BNK: Network Requirements: BNK Bank has 4 branches spread out in the city. Main Motijheel Branch--Consists of 200 hosts.Dhamo...

mnijhum by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wanted to see if anyone has enabled the App Experience feature in DNA Center? What kind of visibility do you have? I have a SDA fabric deployed in a campus environment and would like to gather further insight into popular application performance (O...

d-wade by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.We are looking for 2 more senior network engineers to join our team. We are a Cisco only partner and the fastest growing in Western Australia.Ideally you are CCIE or CCNP certified (CCNP certifications coupled with a depth of industry experience i...

Conwam1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all Is there any way DNAC can pull detailed reports on the radio types of the clients connected to it, ie, 802.11ac vs 802.11n. Doing it via scripting hasnt really worked out and i was hoping that DNAC held this information somewhere.  I've gone t...

Korkstaah by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes