Cisco Intersight

Join the Cisco Intersight conversation. Get product updates on new Intersight features/functionalities as they are released, access training material, and ask questions of the Intersight experts
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

trying to create domain vlan/vsan policy but keep failing. any idea? I think i need to assign a multicast policy to it? or resource path is wrong? - name: "Configure Domain Vlan policy"vars:api_info: &api_infoapi_private_key: "{{ api_private_key }}"a...

tdubb123 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I dont know what my vsan Ids will be. I got A and B side of UCS6454. I am going to be attaching FC ports on the interconnect directly to my Pure storage arrays. Do I need FCOE id? what about vsan ids?

tdubb123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one NetApp Active IQ Unified Manager and two VMware vCenter targets claimed in Intersight. I appreciate that Intersight can send alarm emails about events that it detects on those targets but it seems like I don't have control over which alarm...

kchu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I am currently using Intersight and would like to know how the license works and where would my license get stored. I know I can see them in Cisco Software Licensing tool/page , but want to know how does it works.Example : If I bought 32 blades al...

I did an initial config and accidently labeled a full domain as FI-A for example:  Actual Domain: UCS-PROD What its named now: UCS-PROD-A FI-A name currently showing in intersight: UCS-PROD-A FI-A FI-B name currently showing in intersight: UCS-PROD-A...

MikeErnst by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible for Intersight to assign the needed identifiers from pools to new server profiles that have not been assigned to a server? What I am trying to accomplish is that I want to be able to assign IP addresses, IQN/WWPNs and other identifiers...

jdjackson by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes