Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,vpncli.exe, -s, .txt, 2FA, SMSI have issue with setup a .txt file for vpncli.exe -s command. Connection using 2FA SMS and I don’t know how to stop executing commands and let users type in SMS code (second password). Using this with another conn...

Hello all, I have a question related to the command after I consulted:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/ipv6/command/ipv6-cr-book/ipv6-i3.html#wp3676879817  "ipv6 nd ns-interval".On the internet I found that the interval can be 0 to 3...

corina.dv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone. Just wondering if anyone knows if the ASA IOS and Firepower image is on the roadmap to be updated to a newer IOS? Seems like the SFR has been only compatible with ASA 9.9.2 for awhile now. I am just looking for some features in newer ...

Chaz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm currently running Prime v3.4 and intend to upgrade to 3.9. I believe you cannot upgrade directly to 3.9 due to security vulnerabilities that exist in 3.4.Therefore I would need a new 3.9 build and then restore from a backup of your current bui...

Hi, Trying to FTP to prime infrastructure 3.4 but keep getting error 530 permission denied, which suggest incorrect login details. I've setup the following: repository localftpurl disk:/ftpuser xxxxx password hash xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I've re...

Hello, we have an ASA which weirdly cannot ping services on outside IPs. For example I have NAT and ACL for a webserver (92.x.x) with any source and service IP. Outside of the company I can ping the outside IP of the webserver, but from the inside no...

sahara101 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes