Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello community,is there any way of changing Tenant ID on CSSM On-Prem? Our current solution contains spaces in the name and this makes problems with CSLU configuration on c9k above ios version of 17.3.3+. Any advice appreciated.  Best regards,JP

JP10 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I attempted to load a new IOS image on my C3850 but ran into an issue I have never seen before nor have I found any guidance online about it.  When I console into the device via Putty, I get no prompt only ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ lines when I hit EN...

CMack6 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, Really urgent and I'm having an issue on link-flap on Cisco SX-550X switch. Your help was much appreciated.Below was the scenario: The scenario :Two of the uplink cable from one server to be connected into stacking switch (one cable from...

shaf10 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day, I have a Cisco 2504 Wireless Controller which is currently running software version 8.1.102.0 In order to manage a newer AIR-AP1832I-E-K9 access point I require software versions 8.1.122.0 or above. Could anyone perhaps assist me with a cop...

kotze101 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,A customer has expired the TMC license since September and he wants to activate it again but from January 1st 2022 ("due to budget problems"). Is this possible? or when the licenses are activated they would remain with the date of September, ...

gcorrea by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes