Cisco Software Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Recovering a Device from the No Service Password-Recovery Feature To recover a device once the No Service Password-Recovery feature has been enabled, use the telnet client only (SSH is not supported). This telnet client is capable of breaking out of...

Dears i have 2 ISR4331 Routers with 40 Subinterfaces and i connected both routers to the Switch 3750 i connect my laptop to for example vlan 2 and give it from vlan2 IP range then i tried to ping the VIP it connect , then when i change the Vlan to an...

Hi,   I have two C9500 X16. I need to make them as one by using stackwise virtual. But I having issue to stacking them: 1. It detect dual active and block the virtual link port. 2. One of the switch become recovery mode.   Im connecting both switch w...

Zac88 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,   My doubt is in regarding the selection of DR/BDR in OSPF.   In the above scenario:   1. Lets say R0 with router id:10.10.10.1 is configured first followed R1 with router id: 10.10.10.2. 2. The interfaces are in Area 0.   Question: Why d...

OSPF_RID.PNG

Hello experts! This is my first post, so go easy on me !   I have a 3850x switch with 10gb connection for all my outbound traffic and 1 gb connections going to all my sites. My 3850x is doing all the routing to the outside though the 10gb connection...

aabdulr2 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes