Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I am using sandbox for provisioning all entities like DN,User,Devices in CUCM portal via AXL API’s. What is the path forward for me to test softclients/devices (like login ,chat, calling ,presence, voicemail).      I am looking for jabber client ...

sakamava by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCM System version: 11.5.1.14900-11 Hey All, I'm setting up a job with the Bulk Admin tool to update all 8851s common phone profiles.  I have the job set up and ready to go, but the problem is, when I go to the Job Scheduler and set the date and tim...

bwolf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,There was recently a CSA published about a vulnerability in the authentication service of the Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence (Unified CM IM&P) Service, Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS), and Cisco Ex...

I'm using a Jabber client with voice services active. The problem is that when I have a missed call (or calls) Jabber won't show any notification until I open Jabber window and look at the "Recents" icon. So, I have to do that every time I return to ...

I am aware that W4J uses EDI directory type. But if machine is registered to AD domain, then we don't need to configure EDI type configuration in CUCM as jabber client automatically discovers the directory and connects to a Global Catalog server in t...

Shri2 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody, I have a problem with my configuration of B-ACD.The router where is configuring is a:CISCO2901/K9.Cisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.7(3)M3, RELEASE SOFTWARE.The Config is the follow : #sh runBuilding c...

Isaías by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes