Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We're currently piloting Jabber and are looking at presenting the Jabber client thinly with App-V or ThinApp - has anyone been successful in doing so?I have the client presented to some users, but we are seeing some different behaviour.  On an App-V ...

Hi,I have IM & Presence 10.0 (on premise) , CUCM 10.0 and jabber for windows 9.7.2, Is it possible configure SSO to jabber ? if so, can i have the cisco document about? So far I have red of SSO at cloud base not IM & Presence on premise.I appreciate ...

I have setup CUCM 10.5 and OpenAM 10.0.1 XPress for SSO. When i logged in with the jabber client open AM page opens I enter the credentials then Jabber client shows message Attributes are missing in the SAML response. Please check the attribute confi...

ikhadim01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm trying to see if the Jabber for Android app will work on my Asus TF701 tablet.When I install the app (obtained from Google Play) - try to login, error says can't find settings automatically and says go to manual. When I go to manual the option...

ldayburns by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes