Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I noticed in earlier discussions that Jabber for Windows was to include Call Pickup in post 9.2.9.2 has now arrived, I like the additional features but in our company Pickup is a major headache.I have a work around using IP Communicator but this is c...

Hi I Have one conductor in version x2.2.1 without release Key because i have just one telepresence server and Cisco provides free the licence for one conductor  with 1 telepresence server.When i want upgrade the Conductor I have a error "your release...

Just setup Jabber (9.0.2) on iphone with Mobile Connect (CUCM 7.1.5). I run into incoming call issue where both Jabber & mobile phone would rings about the same time. I did some of research and Cisco doco below state Mobile Connect should automatical...

ekhoo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,                   I have CUCM 8.6.2.21900-5 and Presence 8.6.4 and I have install Cisco Jabber for Windows ( CiscoJabber-Install-ffr.9-0-1.zip ) in 4 PCs .We can place Point to Point Video Call but can't place Multiparty Video Call, When we add 3...