Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Finesse agent to agent and supervisor to agent Chat Gadget

eliegerges
Level 1
Level 1

Hello guys,

Is there an agent to agent and supervisor to agent Chat Gadget available to download and use ?

Thank you

Elie Gerges

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

2Ring Gadgets support this capability.

https://www.2ring.com/contact-centers/gadgets-for-cisco-finesse/

"Managing agents with ease thanks to having detailed information on all agents, and having the option to call or chat with an agent or even force him to a different state"

Gerry

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

Hello Gajanan,

So there is no other gadget except this one from Cisco Spark ?

To enable this chatting between all agents i have only this solution ?

P.S : i have UCCX version 10.6

Thank youu

Elie,

Not sure if there is any other partner developed gadget for this purpose.

GP.

2Ring Gadgets support this capability.

https://www.2ring.com/contact-centers/gadgets-for-cisco-finesse/

"Managing agents with ease thanks to having detailed information on all agents, and having the option to call or chat with an agent or even force him to a different state"

Gerry

Denise is this the solution ? and not cisco spark ?

Hi Elie,

It is up to your needs. Either one can be the solution.

The Cisco Spark app is limited. It is being marketed as team announcements because you cannot create Spark rooms on the fly. It was written for the use case of supervisors making announcements to their team. It can be expanded further, but that would require your own development.

Thanx,

Denise

Mark Verwey
Level 1
Level 1

It sounds like after reading the about posts that, when we upgrade our UCCX supervisors and agents to start using Finesse instead of CAD, they are loosing functionality (the ability to do chats with 1 or many others in the call center).  The only solution is to pay for a third party gadget.  This in my opinion makes this a poor design by Cisco.  They at least should maintain what is already available in CAD when moving forward beyond 10.6 of UCCX you cant use CAD.

Hi,

Have you taken a look at the chat gadget that Elie had posted? I haven't used that gadget myself so I cannot determine if it is a good replacement.

Thanx,

Denise

You can also checkout Parsec Telesystems MARS Chat Gadget for Cisco Finesse.

This 3rd party custom gadget provide below features

 Agent to agent chat

 Agent to supervisor chat

 Supervisor to agent chat

 Supervisor can broadcast a message to a group of selected agents(Team)

MARS Chat Gadget for Cisco Finesse (UCCX ,UCCE)MARS Chat Gadget for Cisco Finesse (UCCX ,UCCE)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: