cancel
Announcements

Cisco Community Designated VIP Class of 2020

Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

Finesse displays 'Number of Participants'

We just upgraded to UCCX v12. Some of our agents displays are showing the number of participants in a call as circled in Attachment 1. The rest of the agents display the calling number as shown in attachment 2. I am having difficulty in determining what controls that particular part of the display.

6 REPLIES 6
Beginner

Re: Finesse displays 'Number of Participants'

Sorry attachment 1 was not included.

Beginner

If there are multiple parties in a call (conference), the numbers are shown the way seend in Attachment 1. For calls with 2 parties, the number is shown directly, as seen in Attachment 2

Beginner

Thank you TimoV for the reply, but in Attachment 1 there are only 2 participants.
Beginner

Yes, but those two are the parties other than the agent. So in attachment1, there's been 3 parties in the call, the agent and the 2 shown.

Beginner

The reason this is brought up is when being Silent Monitored the agent sees there are more than 2 participants.
I am right now in a call with my Finesse screen open showing only the originating number even though I am being Silent Monitored. So there must be something different between the two desktops.
Cisco Employee

Hi,

When calls are being silent monitored, there are three parties on a call. As TimoV stated, calls with 3 or more parties will be like attachment1 and 2 parties will be like attachment2.

I would suggest looking at the client logs for both scenarios to see the dialog notifications and compare. Are both scenarios 2 parties? Is it 3? Who is that 3rd person?

Thanx,

Denise

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
FusionCharts will render here