cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

No DTMF or voice recognition on CCB callback

Quigath
Spotlight
Spotlight

I have been working to get a Courtesy Callback test done in my lab environment. After getting my survivability.tcl errors worked out the call back queuing is working. I can call in, leave my name and number, then after the ewt it calls me back. Great!

However, after picking up the callback, the system does not recognize any of my inputs via DTMF or voice to get back to an agent. The application log in CallbackWait ends after 3 noinput results.

I assume this is some sort of problem in my CUBE config? Maybe one of the dial-peer settings? My CUBE skills are not too strong and I haven't seen a working system yet to compare with.

Please let me know of any suggestions to try. Log and config files are attached.

Version 11.6, CUBE is ingress/egress, stock Cisco scripts.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I haven't done ccb testing in a long time but I did get it working. Attached is my current/new CUBE config. It has a few changes compared to my old one from the original post.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

smeegada1
Spotlight
Spotlight

Try Setting DTMF to RFC2833 on SIP trunk to CUSP

Thanks for the reply.
You're talking about changing the protocol of communications on the route from CVP(SIP Service) to CUBE, to RFC2833?
Sorry, but I'm actually not sure how to do that configuration. I looked around in the admin configs for a DTMF setting but didn't see anything. Is the DTMF protocol negotiated per-call by the CUBE? In that case I'd need to configure the CUBE to somehow use 2833.

Yasid.ramli1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi @Quigath 

is this problem has been solved?? 

because now we having the same issue 

I haven't done ccb testing in a long time but I did get it working. Attached is my current/new CUBE config. It has a few changes compared to my old one from the original post.

Thank you @Quigath for your sharing. I will compare your config to our configuration in cube. I can back to this post if have some update

Hi,

We too have this DTMF issue when the callback is triggered and while caller is giving the input back. Could you please help with what exactly you modified to fix the issue?

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

Yasid.ramli1
Level 1
Level 1

HI, @Quigath now my callback working fine after we follow your config in the cube. thank you for sharing.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: