cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 7.0(2) release date

Mark Swanson
Level 4
Level 4

According to Cisco's website, UCCX 7.0(2) was due to release 4QCY10... however, nothing has been posted and I was beginning to wonder if this release has been postponed. Does anyone know when this will be released? From my understanding, 7.0(2) addressed some Windows7 compatibility issues which is a current issue for my site. Thanks.

9 Replies 9

Jeson Chelleth
Level 1
Level 1

Seems like 7.0(2) is planned for end Q1CY11 now.

It has been pushed back to March or April of 2011 and the exact release would depend on the testings being performed.

UCCX 7.0(2) for now is scheduled to be out in first or second week of May 2011

Regards

Anuj

Has this been released yet?

Please rate useful posts.

estimated time is 27-May-2011

HTH

Please rate this post if was helpful

Walter Solano

Looks like this has been pushed again, any word on the new date? Thanks in advance.

7.0(2) cannot be downloaded from Cisco.com you will need to order the media like any other minor or mayor upgrade for UCCX.

HTH

Walter Solano

Has this been released yet, I dont see any release notes nor has the compatibility matrices been updated. Thanks.

Software was release on May 26th, but the documentation hasnt been update yet. If you want to upgrade to 7.0(2) contact your reseller or account manager for more information

HTH

Walter Solano

So this isn't a download like all other CCX patches/upgrades?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: