Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discuss UCS, server and storage networking & more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

UCS Director

Discussions, knowledge articles and more

732 Posts

Cisco Intersight

Join the Cisco Intersight conversation. Get product updates on new Intersight features/functionaliti...

154 Posts

Nexus Dashboard

Nexus Dashboard incorporates Nexus Insights, Network Assurance, and Multi-Site Orchestrator, as well...

157 Posts

Activity in Data Center and Cloud

CIMC vkvm won't start

Hello all,on one of my SNS-3755-K9 Applience can not open vkvm.after clicking on start and accepting "Load KVM Certifivate" i recieve a blank new Page and 3 Errors (see Screen Shots)Please take a look at this Problem as sonn as possible. Reset Facto...

UCS SAS Expander FW Issues

HI Team,I recently tried upgrading the C240 M4 (UCSM Integration) to 4.2(3g) C. Unfortunately, I have association failed with upgrading SAS Expander and not able to move forward with the upgrade. Any help would be greatly appreciated.I tried Reacknow...

UCS HBA's Admin Down

Hi Team,I am building 2 nodes with Windows Operating System where OS has been installed on the blades and servers are reachable over the network. But we could not be able to get the HBA up to make visible in the SAN switches to proceed with Storage c...

APIC CIMC upgrade via HUU using USB

Requirement   - USB Stick - Correct HUU ISO - Third Party App (Free) RUFUS      Could be downloaded from https://rufus.akeo.ie   Procedures   Although the USB stick is formatted correctly, you will need to burn the ISO to the USB so that it is boo...

yonghele by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 21 Helpful votes

C240 M4 & M3 BIOS .cap files

Hello,Does anyone have a link to a repository or would care to share the BIOS, CMC, and other drivers found in the latest Host Utility updates for the C240 M3 & M4?I have spent hours trying to update this firmware, I have scraped the internet trying ...

Create multiple IPGs with GUI POST

Hello everyone, I'm trying to create new Interface Policy Groups (IPG) in ACI with POSTing in GUI.When I'm posting only one new IPG - its working, but when I post 7 new IPGs, only the first one is createdJSON file is valid, this was tested in JSON va...

POST_test.png

Can i connect two MDS?

Hello I just thinking if i can connect two of Cisco C9148S MDS SAN switch or it not applicable, I have a storage with two MDS's at "Site-A" and UCS Server with one MDS at "Site-B" as the below figure:Please need to know if i can connect "SAN-2" with ...

Storage.jpg
mmarie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New APIC OS upgrade via USB supported?

Hello all,I'm curious if anyone knows a way to upgrade a Cisco APIC via .iso on a USB drive, say if I got a new APIC in and I need to upgrade/downgrade its OS version before swapping it into the APIC cluster? Would be nice to be able to do this via U...

vv0bbLeS by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.