Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Developer Sustainability Week Events

Build for Better Code Challenge

Cisco U. Spotlight Registration

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi All,   Currently working on one functionality where I have to call one post API developed in another dashboard. It will act like public API which I can call from my current project and get the required response.   Current flow is like from UI when...

Hi there,We have a CC solution built on cisco TAPI for CUCM, we use TAPI API to light up the MWI on the phone/device. it works for all other phone types except jabber client:1.       Jabber when running a CUCSF device as a softphone has no visible me...

jingxian by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are attempting to integrate webdialer with a customer C# directory service. This service was previously integrated with an Avaya solution, now being migrated to Cisco.Basically, we are looking to connect to CUCM to retrieve the user device informa...

MMstre by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are running DNA version 1.3 but seems that the API bundle isn't activating properly. All of the APIs under the contents page are showing with a red x and saying "The API is not available because the system encountered a configuration error"...

fm235 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We use Jabber in UDS mode.Configuration files points our server which contains all contacts.When a query arrives from jabber we are able to respond and send back the result to display results.This worked fine until version 12.Now when a user start...

Top Solution Authors