Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi, I have two Ironport C170 devices. One is primary and is processing all emails, second is just for backup purposes in a case of a failure of the primary device.   Can I use same feature keys in both devices or I need to purchase them separately? I...

mpoloq by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! We're testing the features of ESA C000V now. In cases when AMP capabilities is not enough: Is it possible to send URL from email body or attachments to the third-party service for analyzing? Can ESA receive URL analysis results from any third-...

Anatoliy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,   I am currently using a Cisco Email Security appliance as my mail gateway configured with public IPs. Recently I keep getting blacklisted by Baracuda and I want to investigate why. I enabled outgoing filters for SPAM but I still get blackli...

spnlloyd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently sometime my mail user facing a different error when they send mail they don't get any message after 2 hr they get following message   Remote Server returned '<[X.X.X.X] #5.0.0 smtp; 5.4.7 - Delivery expired (message too old) [Default] '[Errn...

rockbd by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, last week we received a wave of email with ACE archives. This archives contained a malicious EXE file. Only the ACE files was scanned by AMP but the archive was not extracted to scan the content. As far as I know, archives should be extracted ...

Top Solution Authors