FindIT Network Management Discussions

Join the FindIT Network Management discussion community and gain valuable insights from industry experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Support page index - Contains a directory of existing product support pages, support pages contain li...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

HiI've just installed FindIT on a laptop running WinDoze 8.1, FindIT wants OS Credentials in order to run nut it won't accept my local login and password, how do I get around this?  Does FindIT expect the computer to be a member of a domain? 

eugeneg by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi guys,   first of all I want to apologize my bad English, I´m German and it´s not my mother language.   I am owner of a SG300-28PP with newest firmware and it runs smoothly in our house. Some weeks ago I thought of changing the switch into a unifi ...

Screenshot 2018-06-07 21.42.45.png

Hello all, I used the CISCO Findit to configure WAP371. I did restart the WAP371.  The WAP371 used the power adapter not POE switch. However, I did not see it in the list on Findit. I saw the router RV042G. I had connected WAP 371 either to Switch or...

Long Ly by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys My Name is Robin and I am new in this forum. I am a system administrator and i am not that fit on networking right now. My problem is, that i created a new vlan and i don't get an ip adress (only APIPA) for my device that is connected to t...

RobinD by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes