Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Community,I have a pair of FPR 3105 devices which have been reimages to ASA & running as ASAs with traditional ACL services.I don't have applied the Basic STD licensee; it has expired now post 60days of trail period. I am getting the throughput ...

My understanding is that URL feeds in FirePower SI are updated dynamically and take effect w/o having to do a policy deploy to the FTD. Does the same apply to custom URL feeds used in an ACP rule? My idea would be to create a custom URL feed on a loc...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I’m not at all familiar with any of the intricacies in any way and really am just requesting a simple version answer for this please. I just want to know which asa image file I need to use and what adsm image to use in order for the firepower ...

Hi team, Need help in understanding an issue faced when creating a tunnel between Asa and Sonicwall (Issue got resolved) still need help to understand. SonicWall: Phase 1Ikev2Encryption aesAuthentication sha265Dh 14Lifetime 86400 Asa: phase 1Ikev2 En...

SajeshB by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

@Marvin Rhoads kindl please suggest if my approach is right as the cisco documention is overwhelming. what I read from your post replies and other this is the right process from FMC1000 migration to FMCv • 1 Deploy new FMCv in virtual environment • 2...

This might be a dumb question but how would you set up the ASA firewall 1000 without internet connection? I have a switch that connects to it. I think I can console into it with putty but isnt there a gui ?

Hi All,   I have a need to deploy an HA pair of ASAv in Azure.  I've read the Deploy ASAv on Azure Cloud document and I understand that the ASAv is required to have interfaces in four subnets, not including the Azure GatewaySubnet.   My Azure Virtual...

Tim Glen by Cisco Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a firewall configured active/standy lan failover. Over the weekend there was something that happened and now the standby is active. Below i posted the failover state, for security purposes i just left out the actual ips on some. I know ...

petoria by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I geoblock traffic from most countries.  I have run into a few websites that my clients need access to but are located in one of the blocked countries.  Is there a way to allow these websites through AND continue to block other traffic from the count...

Humongous by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card