Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello I have ACS version 5.5.0.46 I wan to schedule some backups, but ... 6 [28164]:[info] transfer: cars_xfer.c[333] [admin]: sftp copy out of /var/tmp/ADElogs.tar.gz requested6 [28164]:[info] transfer: cars_xfer_util.c[581] [admin]: resolved server...

Two questions. Many FTP clients have the ability to perform an FTP and then delete the source files as one atomic operation. Does Tidal? If I do it with two separate FTPs, mget followed by mdelete, if new files show up between the steps, the second s...

sstinsley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

TES product team is looking for engaging with customers that would be interested in an adapter for SAP HANA platform. Please respond back to this thread if you are interested. Thanks,Shyam Sundar SrinivasanProduct ManagerCisco Tidal Enterprise Schedu...

I'm fairly new and my company has just implemented TES.I currently have a job group consisting of 7 jobs.The group is scheduled to run on a daily basis, but I need job 2 and 4 to run only Sunday's. What's the best way to go about this? Can I create a...

TidalNoob by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes