Intelligent Automation

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Ldap integrationThe ldap configuration in our IT department has multiple forest and domains. Currently we are using Request Center 9.1 and we only use one of the domain to authenticate. Is there any way we can make the authentication to search multip...

Someone could mention the subject line character limitation needs to be expanded. 50 chars is not much to work with!  Is it possible to make SUBJECT Line to make , use system and job variables to make the information dynamic , Right now there is a ...

HiTES is clearly developed in US/UK, with the AM/PM format for defining and showing the time. My question is: Will there be and "international" version, where the time-value will be shown in hh:mm (ex: 23:58) ???regards Jan

Hi I have a question about Terminal adapter. My current aim is to create process "Execute script through ssh on remote Linux system" with  input parameters ( login, path to private key, path to script) It was very helpful to find this discussion http...

I have created a new user under the organisational unit. Created a new service and assigned that particular user to approve or reject a service. But under my services authorisation tab,created service is not getting displayed to ap...

pnisha by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I m getting this error "The operation that you performed is in progress. Can not proceed with another task" while submitting an order from a service form. How to get rid of it. Even I restarted the JBoss. Also I could not able too see any un-submi...

shabalas by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes