IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

Hallo, I have a WS-C3750X-24P version 15.2(1)E1 switch that I am trying to run IPv6 in VRF but I get the following message 'IPv6 VRF not supported for this platform or this template'.. I have used the 'mls ipv6 vrf' command but an error occurs '% Inv...

Joy3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to run Ipv6 via our network but the cisco 3750 vlan has a local link and is showing up as a gateway on the a connected client on that vlan. can i stop the link-local fe80 ipv6 ip's from being enabled on the vlan and showing up as a...

CobbyJ by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All   My devices can't access tools.cisco.com to update their SMART (or rather no so...) license status via IPv6. As this is the preferred protocol for most devices today, they only try it via IPv6. Here some data: $ ping 2001:420:1101:5::A PING 2...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have devised the following ZBPF on my 1941 router. Problem is IPv6 doesn't work. I cannot get any IPv6 connectivity. IPv6 works fine with the ZBPF disabled, i.e. not applied to any interfaces. Anyone have any ideas as to why it doesn't work. ! clas...

Hello. We have setup a IPv6 IP on a vLan which we use as a gateway for our pfsense but the issue is that the ipv6 on the vlan is advertising IP's which we want to disable. I have tried a few different things but with no luck. Can anyone give any advi...

CobbyJ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, maybe someone can help me with my problem. I'm currently trying to setup just a simple connection to the internet via an ISR 1100 LTE router but I'm also kind of new to the Cisco and IPv6 world. Following problem: My Host (Windows 10) is getti...

ci_j0 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have tried configuring a Ipv6 subnet address 2001:0dce:0000:0000::1/53 into the router interface.It works but when the I tried setting the auto-configuration button on the PC connected to this interface, it does not work. However, if I put ...

c00kie123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a dual stack IPV4/IPV6 router/firewall (C892FSP-K9).I configured IPV6. The thing is that IPV6 is not working as expected.The router is behind a French box (Free) giving Internet access. The symptom:No incoming traffic is going through the r...

Sorry for the translation, I'm Spanish.I have a problem. I have configured IPv6 and everything works fine only locally. If I ping from outside, I can't get access. Can you think of what can happen?I put my configuration in case it helps you to guide ...

corianito by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm actually using CML for studdie for my CCNP recertification. I had created an OSPFv3 environment using IOSv 11 routers with 5 areas.  In the area 4 I have 1 one router other than the ABR on which I created some prefixe to summarise. On the ABR...

area4 range.jpg