IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

Hello, We are trying to setup a /48 IPv6 in our 3750 but doesnt seem to like it and doesnt pass it and stops it all pinging and working on the internet but works internally for some strange reason. Any ideas? i have asked our uplink supplier to check...

CobbyJ by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The objective of this packet tracer is troubleshooting. I've found five problems with the ip route configuration for all the three routers. Now I can ping from any host to the other LANs over IPv4. But there is an issue with pinging from PC1 to the o...

farzadap by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have an issue on a Cisco Catalyst 9300L with IPv6 and VRF.When i try to create a static route, the switch tells me that IPv6 routing table does not exist :Switch(config)#ipv6 route vrf test 1::1/64 2::2% IPv6 routing table test does not exis...

JF by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,On an 800 series router I have the following error in the logs :%IPV6_ND-4-OLPFXCON: Prefix 2001:db8:aaaa:0012::/64 advertised in RA on Dialer0 has been previously configured on another interfaceThe router configuration is as follows :interface...

https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-bess-ipv6-only-pe-design-00.html#name-test-3-e2e-ipv6-only-pe-ce-5.3.  Test-3 E2E IPv6-Only PE-CE, Global Table over IPv6-Only Core (4PE), 4to6 Softwire  ________ IPv6-Only _...

topo.png
Kagamigawa by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, imagine we have 2 mail relay that need to communicate and both are dual stack. What happens if the ipv6 communication is down between both end ? does the sender will try the ipv4 after a delay ?  

Hello, R1's gig1 is connected with r2's gig1.R1-------------R2 I have created subinterfaces on R1 and R2. and assigned IPv6 addresses to newly created subinterfaces.R1ipv6 unicast-routingRouter#show run int g1.2interface GigabitEthernet1.2encapsulati...

I have a very basic question about IPv6 prefix. Taking a very simple example about prefix notation:"2001:db8:abcd:0012::0/64"My question is: Do we call the whole thing under quote as prefix or just the value after back slash?In general term, I unders...

Hi! we have just setup some tunnels using IPv6 only and now I am trying to monitor those tunnels using snmp.Unfortunately pysnmp as well as check_eigrp (perl) are not so easy to use with IPv6.So I am trying to work myself into this topic.I am using s...

Hello,I'm running into a problem with our Cisco ASR-1002HX and ASR-1006X. I have a mix of Juniper and Cisco routers all configured exclusively with IPv6. All of our routers are in the same ospfv3 area 0. We are required to configure OSPF authenticati...