IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm running into a problem with our Cisco ASR-1002HX and ASR-1006X. I have a mix of Juniper and Cisco routers all configured exclusively with IPv6. All of our routers are in the same ospfv3 area 0. We are required to configure OSPF authenticati...

Hi, Our Cisco 4221 routers we use, won't join the "all routers multicast group" FF02::2 after enabling ipv6 unicast-routing and configuring the interface with ipv6. Sometimes we have to disable "ipv6 unicast-routing" and enabling it again to get it w...

rbo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working on a Packet Tracer lab (8.5.1).The lab informs that one needs a Cisco 4221 router.However, this router is not part of my packet tracer inventory. I'm working on Linux and MacOs. I expect that must be the cause I have to implement ipv6 dhc...

keesepema by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hey all,I'm possibly looking for a Cisco router that is a) capable of IPv6 addressing internally and b) suitable for a SOHO environment.Having gigabit speeds isn't essential as I'll be using some kit that can only handle Fast Ethernet anyway.Nothing ...

karbomike by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm able to ping ipv4 across LANs (IT host to Operator Host for example) But I can't get a ipv6 ping for the life of me, I enabled unicast routing and configured the hosts and devices to the address table (word doc linked below) help plz  

image.png

Hello Dears, I have an interface on my ASR9K router with a duplicate IPV6 link-local address, and when I add the link-local address manually, the conflict doesn't disappear and the interface is still down.  Bundle-Ether(x.x)  is Up, ipv6 protocol is ...

I want to configure an ipv6 ACL called PORT80 that:Permits an IPv6 LAN (2001:10:1:1::/64) to browse port 80 to a server (2001:202:1:1::254)Deny any IPv6 TCP packets with source port 80 from entering a LAN 179.1.1.0This ACL also must not prevent other...