IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

Hi, Our Cisco 4221 routers we use, won't join the "all routers multicast group" FF02::2 after enabling ipv6 unicast-routing and configuring the interface with ipv6. Sometimes we have to disable "ipv6 unicast-routing" and enabling it again to get it w...

rbo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working on a Packet Tracer lab (8.5.1).The lab informs that one needs a Cisco 4221 router.However, this router is not part of my packet tracer inventory. I'm working on Linux and MacOs. I expect that must be the cause I have to implement ipv6 dhc...

keesepema by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hey all,I'm possibly looking for a Cisco router that is a) capable of IPv6 addressing internally and b) suitable for a SOHO environment.Having gigabit speeds isn't essential as I'll be using some kit that can only handle Fast Ethernet anyway.Nothing ...

karbomike by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm able to ping ipv4 across LANs (IT host to Operator Host for example) But I can't get a ipv6 ping for the life of me, I enabled unicast routing and configured the hosts and devices to the address table (word doc linked below) help plz  

image.png

Hello Dears, I have an interface on my ASR9K router with a duplicate IPV6 link-local address, and when I add the link-local address manually, the conflict doesn't disappear and the interface is still down.  Bundle-Ether(x.x)  is Up, ipv6 protocol is ...

I want to configure an ipv6 ACL called PORT80 that:Permits an IPv6 LAN (2001:10:1:1::/64) to browse port 80 to a server (2001:202:1:1::254)Deny any IPv6 TCP packets with source port 80 from entering a LAN 179.1.1.0This ACL also must not prevent other...

Hallo, I have a WS-C3750X-24P version 15.2(1)E1 switch that I am trying to run IPv6 in VRF but I get the following message 'IPv6 VRF not supported for this platform or this template'.. I have used the 'mls ipv6 vrf' command but an error occurs '% Inv...

Joy3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: