IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Understanding IPv6 Pass-Through for Multiple VLAN

Hello. I'd like to know if it would be possible to run IPv6 pass-through for multiple VLAN (for example; VLAN10 and VLAN20 VLAN) when separating segments in IPv4. Looking at a lot of materials on the web, it was assumed that there was only VLAN1 on t...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPv6 Prefix-Delegation with dual stateless ISPs

Hello,I have a simple working IPv6 configuration with stateless autoconfig on Dialer1 and it is working fine.  My config is this:! ipv6 unicast-routing ! ipv6 dhcp pool BVI1_DHCP import dns-server import domain-name ! interface Dialer1 description...

leosoft by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPv6 Migration

Dear ALL,In our country, we are preparing for the IPv6 Migration. This migration concerns telecom operators and Internet Service providers and also government organizations.I work in a government organization and we are asked to prepare a POC to the ...

Resolved! IPv6 Link-Local Address Space

This question might be redundant of https://supportforums.cisco.com/t5/lan-switching-and-routing/ipv6-link-local-address-issue/td-p/2692397 But I have not got a definitive answer.   RFC4291 section 2.4 states FE80::/10 as Link-Local address space whi...

sakar by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

3750 IP Route /48

Hello,We have a 3750 and trying to add a /48 to ip route, it accepts the command but it does not work or work as a gateway, it does work as a /64 though.We are running the following12.2(55)SE12 C3750-IPSERVICESK9-MIs there anything i can do to make i...

CobbyJ by Beginner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPv6 Address issue in Packet Tracer Activity Wizard

Hi. I hope you are all doing well.I am modifying a .PKA file in Activity Wizard and have the following issue:In Activity Wizard Answer Tree, I am assessing the IPv6 Address (GUA) and the IPv6 Link Local Address.  But when I do the .PKA as if I were a...

dschamus by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Check the ipv6 compatibility:

Hello, We are preparing for migration to the ipv6. So, the first step is to check the current infrastructure components and devices whether it supports ipv6 addressing and routing or not. In Our case, we have - Firewall Cisco ASA5525-X Threat Defense...

IPv6 group 61 Peer Advert msg has unordered or incorrect number of addresses or addresses do not match

Problem : IPv6 group 61 Peer Advert msg has unordered or incorrect number of addresses or addresses do not match   In show vrrp detail command : I am getting number in IP configuration mismatch BDI945 - Group 95 - Address-Family IPv6State is BACKUPSt...

Cisco IPv6 router - any suggestions?

Hey all,I'm possibly looking for a Cisco router that is a) capable of IPv6 addressing internally and b) suitable for a SOHO environment.Having gigabit speeds isn't essential as I'll be using some kit that can only handle Fast Ethernet anyway.Nothing ...

inayarens by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPV6 not show for GLBP IOS 15.2

I am doing a GLBP lab and I require IPV6, hiwever it is not showing for this IOSvL2 15.2   The below I see an IP option and no IPV6 This image supports IPV6 on HSRP am I missing something or is support not on this for IPV6?    

2.png
hfakoor222 by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Unanswered Topics