IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

Can you mask random bits in the IPv6 address in an IPv6 ACL?  from the documentation it looked like only the /network boundary was allowed. 

mxelkin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a difficult time determining why on a 2811 running IOS c2800nm-advsecurityk9-mz.150-1.M2.bin,  the router won't accept ipv6 commands.  The feature set from what I can discern includes ipv6 support. However, I have received mixed views.  D...

We have a vulnerability scanner that we use and it has picked up that our Voice GW has a "Cisco IPv6 Crafted Packet Vulnerability"I entered the commands "no ipv6 unicast-routing" and "no ipv6 cef" the next scan is in a weeks time, but would these hav...

Hello, sorry because of my bad English at first,I have a problem with my IPv6 ACL, IPv6 Class-map or IOS I'm not sure so I'm asking you.I have one 1721 router with one Ethernet and one FastEthernet interface, on Fa interface is 3 subinterfaces, and E...

Hello Guys,                Currently I am getting project of conversion of IPv4 network to IPv6. Network running on IPv4 is connected to ISP providing IPv4 Internet. I know NAT-PT would easily do that, but since NAT-PT does conversion, hence defeatin...

veddotcom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I trying to ping from one interface to other interfae , submask is 116.ASA# ping ipv6-test XXX:XXXX:1111:1:0:0:0:2Type escape sequence to abort.Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to XXXX:XXXX:1111:1::2, timeout is 2 seconds:No route to host XXXX:X...

Hola, estoy implementado IPV6 y tengo el siguiente inconveniente para el funcionamiento de mi dhcp6 serverAl desactivar los mensajes RA en el router (router advertisement), el servidor asigna IP y DNS correctamente, pero no asigna puerta de enlace, c...

Hello Everybody,I created a test-setup with dual stack on a 1841 Router with IOS c1841-advipservicesk9-mz.124-3e.binCisco 1841 (revision 6.0) with 237568K/24576K bytes of memory.Processor board ID FCZ1033209N2 FastEthernet interfaces2 Virtual Private...

hi,i'm still very new to IPv6 implementation. just got a change request to modify a LAN IPv6 address. could someone enlighten me how 2001:BB9:7304:1000::1/64 (not real IPv6 address) is under or from a big chunk of 2001:BB9:7304::1/48 (or is it the ot...

Hi,Most IPV6 BGP configuration i can see both of these commands under router BGPno bgp fast-external-falloverno bgp default ipv4-unicastFrom my understanding "no bgp default ipv4-unicast" is to make bgp advertise ipv4 and ipv6 at the same time if you...

rsavena14 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, while i change HSRP priority on my router  my end host get differnet DHCP address then from existing what were they having before changing the priority .I am not able to understand what causing end host to get different IP address.Request you...

abhishek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings...I have a Cisco 1921 with one EHWIC-D-8ESG module installed.I have a test system where I have to use static IPV6 addresses on the connected devices, all these devices are connected to the EHWIC ports.I can ping these devices from the route...

mgraham94 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

According to Wikipedia, IOS supports RDNSS or the abillity to configure IPv6 DNS Server(s) via RA (RFC 6106):http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_IPv6_support_in_operating_systemsHowever, I can't figure out how to set this up.  Can someone prov...

jsmall123 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes